|Private Non-commercial Vehicle||$ 20.00 (Seven Day Pass)|
|Individual Entry (Bike, Foot)||$ 10.00 (Seven Day Pass)|
|Annual Pass||$ 40.00 (Season)|
|Gold Access Pass (Blind or permanently disabled)||Free (Lifetime - good in all natl parks)|
|Golden Age Pass (1 time fee - for those 62+ years young)||$ 10.00 (Lifetime - good in all natl parks)|
|National Park Pass (good for 1 year from date of purchase)||$ 50.00 (good in all natl parks)|
|Golden Eagle Pass (good for 1 year from date of purchase)||$ 15.00 (good in all natl parks & forests)|
Golden Access Passport
The Golden Access Passport is a free pass available to all permanent U.S. residents who are eligible to receive federal benefits based on disability, whether or not you are actually receiving them or not. This pass entitles the bearer, and immediate family or accompanying passengers in a private vehicle, to free admission to all U.S. National Parks, Monuments, Forests, and Historic Sites, as well as half price camping. Apply in person at any National Park Service or U.S. Forest Service area.
Grand Canyon National Park is a designated Federal Recreation Fee Area. Fees collected directly benefit Grand Canyon National Park, and the National Park Service. Entrance fees are not refundable and may not be sold or given to another person.
Grand Canyon National Park is participating in the Fee Demonstration Program authorized by Congress in 1996. This program allows the park to keep 80% of the revenue from most fees charged at Grand Canyon, including entrance fees, backcountry/river permit fees, and commercial tour fees. This money is used for in-park projects. The remaining 20% of the fee money supports projects in other National Park Service areas.
The entrance fee to Grand Canyon National Park is $20.00 per private vehicle or $10.00 per pedestrian, motorcycle rider, or cyclist. Fees for commercial tour passengers vary. Admission is for seven days and includes both the North Rim and South Rim. No refunds are given due to inclement weather.
Additional information about the varying types of entrance fees is listed below. ALL of the permits/passes listed below may be purchased at any Grand Canyon National Park entrance station. Backcountry permits MAY NOT be purchased at the entrance stations.
Organized (non-profit) groups, (service organizations, scouts, church groups, college/school clubs) are not eligible for the $20.00 vehicle permit, regardless of the type of vehicle utilized, but must pay the Individual Permit Fee. This fee applies to organized (non-commercial, non-profit) groups. Individual 16 years old and younger are admitted free of charge.
Commercial Tour Fees
Entrance fees are charged based on vehicle capacity for all tour groups and bus companies that originate outside the 100 mile radius of an entrance station for Grand Canyon National Park.
Taxis are classified as commercial tours as they do not have regularly scheduled service.
Vehicles with capacity of 1 to 25: will be charged a Flat Fee of $8.00 per person. All Golden Eagle, Golden Age, Golden Access and Grand Canyon Park Passes and those age 16 and under will be exempt from payment of fees.
Vehicles with capacity of 26 or greater: will be charged a Flat Fee of $300.00. NO Golden Eagle, Golden Age, Golden Access and Grand Canyon Park Passes will be accepted and NO exemptions for age.
Regional Shuttle Service: Regional shuttle service is defined as service organization within a 100 mile radius of an entrance station for Grand Canyon National Park.
All vehicles will be charged a flat fee of $8.00 per person, regardless of vehicle size. All Golden Eagle, Golden Age, Golden Access and Grand Canyon Park Passes and those age 16 and under will be exempt from payment of fees.
Local Transit: Local transit is designated as having regularly scheduled transit service originating within a 100 mile radius of an Entrance Station for Grand Canyon National Park.
All vehicles will be charged a flat fee of $6.00 per person, regardless of vehicle size. All Golden Eagle, Golden Age, Golden Access and Grand Canyon Park Passes and those age 16 and under will be exempt from payment of fees.
No per person fees are charged as long as passengers are traveling with the original commercial vehicle. Tour passengers who re-enter the park by other means are subject to per person fees. Entrance Fees are NOT refundable and/or transferable. The permit is valid for up to 7 days for same tour group only. An Incidental Business Permit is required for a company that enters the Park more than 3 times per year.
Frequent Hiker (all permits annually) - $ 25.00
Nightly Impact Fee (per person) - $ 5.00
Permit Fee (per permit) - $ 10.00
Click Here for additional Backcountry or Camping Fees.